Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy New Year! and Happy Birthday to "The Shire Real Estate Group!" We are 13 years old this year!

I just can't believe how fast the years have gone by. It seems like just yesterday, I was managing a real estate franchise office and dreaming of a day when I could set the course of my own real estate company and offer better service.

Now look at us, 13 years! And what a ride we've had so far. They said we would never make it through the first year against the big franchises. But my grandfather had a saying "showing is better than telling!"

Well, the rise and fall of this market has not just helped me, it has forced me to grow in so many different ways. In ways I had never thought possible. This market has made me a better broker, a better manager, and an all around better businessman.

I have to say, I could not have accomplished so much or weathered the real estate storm and stayed in business without the help of my outstanding team. Pam, Donna, Jessica, Julie, Rechel and Milan have been behind the scene, helping me to provide an A+ real estate service for my past and future clients and to my agents as well.

Together, in my office, we've created a culture of solution minded people with a "can-do attitude." (As you can tell, I'm a bit proud of what The Shire has accomplished, when 30% of the agents have left the business)

I am looking forward to the future and to a banner year in 2012. I believe this year is going to be the company's best year that we've had in the last six years. I hope this year will yield you and your families good fortune and good health this year as well.

Please remember The Shire and myself whenever you have any thoughts of real estate, Buying, Selling, Refinancing, Property Management or have any questions. Our continued success is due to people like yourselves speaking well of us, and using our services or referring us to a family member or a friend.

I hope to see you this year or to hear from you soon!

No comments: